GMH5992X Mobile Radio
These radios have been discontinued and are no longer available.
Analog VHF Mobile Two-way Radios
The smallest VHF 50-watt mobile radio in its class, the GMH is PC and field programmable. It’s easy to use and easy to customize. The GMH mobile radio is packed with everything you need and then some. Highest performance at an affordable price, the GMH symbolizes the RELM advantage.
GMH MOBILE FEATURES
- 136 – 174 MHz VHF
- 240 channels, 15 user groups, 16 channels per group
- Superior audio quality and clarity
- 15 – 50 watts programmable RF power
- Programmable soft switches and option, programmable “Smart-Mic” selections
- Dash-mount and remote-mount configurations
- Enhanced built-in CTCSS/CDCSS code guard for finding best signal path without changing channels
- Meets rugged MIL-STD 810 specs
- Cloning technology transfers information from one radio to another radio automatically.
- FLASH Technology enables future enhancements without hardware changes, instead adding software capabilities quickly and easily.
- Channel and priority (dual priority) scan, talkback scan, selectable group scanning.
- User-Selectable Code Guards
- User Selectable Scan
- Dual Priority Scan
- Talkback Scan
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Transmit Time-Out-Timer
- Soft Switch Programming
- Code Guard Squelch (CTCSS)
- Digital Code Guard (CDCSS)
- DTMF ANI
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Busy Channel Indicator
- Frequency display
- Channels 240
- Frequency Range 136 – 174 MHz
- Alphanumeric Display Vacuum Fluorescent
- DTMF Encode With LAA0290 Microphone
- Standby Current Drain 500 mA
- Receive Current Drain 1.0 Amps
- Transmit Current Drain 16.0 Amps
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +60°C
- Size (W x D x H in.) 6 x 9.38 x 2.12 in.
- Weight 5 lbs.
- Stability +/- 2.5 PPM
- Channel Spacing 25/30 and 12.5/15 KHz
- Channel Increments 2.5/6.25 KHz
- Antenna 50 Ohm Mini UHF Connector
- FCC ID K95DMH599
- Sensitivity: 12db SINAD -118 dBm
- Selectivity 75 dB (wide) / 70 dB (narrow)
- Spurious including Image 80 dB
- Intermodulation 75 dB (wide) 63 dB (narrow)
- Audio Output @ 5% Distortion 4 Watts
- Audio Load 3.2 Ohms
- RF Power Output 15 to 50 Watts
- Spurious and Harmonics 80 dB
- Hum and Noise 50 dB
- Audio Distortion 3 %
- Modulation 16K0F3E, 11K0F3E