Analog Portable Two-way Radio
Built To Last! The VR-500 is tough – rated IP54 dust tight and water resistant. High class at low cost. The VR-500 is built to last for the most rugged and dangerous environments. Police, Fire-fighting, Security, Government, and anyone who needs power and durability, the VR-500 is the radio of choice. Its features are endless and easy to use.
Includes Radio, Antenna, Li-Ion Battery, Belt Clip, Charger and Owners Manual.
VR-500 Analog Portable Two-way Radio
5 Watts Output Power, 16 Memory Channels, CTCSS / DCS Tone Functions, Transmit Power Level Selection, Select Wide and Narrow Band on a per Channel Basis, Chinese / English voice prompts, Low Battery Alert, Time out Timer (TOT), Busy Channel Lock (BCL), Battery SavingMode. Let the VR-500 do the work. With so many easy to use features, this radio is your work companion. It’s durability and safety features are designed for Security, Firefighters, Public Utilities, Property Management, Construction Sites, Hotels, and more.
We will Program for Free, or Purchase the Cable and Software and do it Yourself.
- CHANNELS – 16
- FREQUENCY RANGE – VHF: 136 – 174 MHZ
- CHANNEL SPACING – 25/20/12.5 KHZ
- OPERATING VOLTAGE – 7.5V
- BATTERY – 1500MAH (LI-ION)
- BATTERY LIFE – 12 HOURS
- FREQUENCY STABILITY – +/- 2.5 PPM
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE – -22 TO +140 °F
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) – 4.8 X 2.2 X 1.4 IN.
- TOTAL WEIGHT – 11.1 OZ
- Intermodulation – -65dB
- Spurious Response Rejection – -70dB
- S/N – -45/40dB
- Rated Audio Power Output – 1W
- Rated Audio Distortion – <10%
- RP Power Output 5/2 Watt
- Modulation 16K0F3E/11K0F3E
- Spurious and Harmonics -36dBm<1GHz, -30dBm>1GHz
- FM Noise -45/40dB
- Audio Distortion <5%