Analog Portable Two-way Radio
Built To Last! The RP7200 is tough – rated IP54 dust tight and water resistant. RELM presents high class at low cost. This portable radio is loaded with features, such as Whisper, Scrambler, Powerful Audio, LCD Display, Battery Gauge, Safety Precautions, and so much more. The RP7200 is built to last for the most rugged and dangerous environments. Police, Fire-fighting, Security, Government, and anyone who needs power and durability, the RP7200 is the radio of choice. Its features are endless and easy to use.
Includes Radio, Antenna, Li-Ion Battery, Charger and Owners Manual.
RP7200 Portable Radio | Analog Portable Two-way Radios
Safety First! The BK Technologies Portable RP7200 puts safety first and delivers clear, crisp transmission. With features like the Lone Worker, Man Down, and Safety Check, your safety is assured. Let the RP7200 do the work. With so many easy to use features, this radio is your work companion. It’s durability and safety features are designed for Security, Firefighters, Public Utilities, Property Management, Construction Sites, Hotels, and more. If safety is at the top of your list, the RP7200 is your solution.
VHF / UHF
- CHANNELS – 16
- FREQUENCY RANGE – VHF: 136 – 174 MHZ UHF: 450 – 520 MHZ
- CHANNEL SPACING – 25/20/12.5 KHZ
- OPERATING VOLTAGE – 7.5V
- BATTERY – 1700MAH (LI-ION)
- BATTERY LIFE – 14 HOURS
- FREQUENCY STABILITY – +/- 2.5 PPM
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE – -22 TO +140 °F
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) – 4.8 X 2.2 X 1.4 IN.
- TOTAL WEIGHT – 11.1 OZ
- Intermodulation – -65dB
- Spurious Response Rejection – -70dB
- S/N – -45/40dB
- Rated Audio Power Output – 1W
- Rated Audio Distortion – <10%
- RP Power Output 5/2/1 Watt (VHF/UHF)
- Modulation 16K0F3E/11K0F3E
- Spurious and Harmonics -36dBm<1GHz, -30dBm>1GHz
- FM Noise -45/40dB
- Audio Distortion <5%