- 400 channels, 25 user groups, 16 channels per group.
- 136-174 MHz frequency range.
- Programmable for digital, analog, or mixed-mode operation, with automatic mode detection and talkback.
- 5 watts RF power output
- User-selectable network access codes and/or code guards.
- Optional DES/AES digital encryption - FIPS validation for secure encryption.
- Rock-solid reliability - meets rugged MIL-STD and NIFC fire certification specs
- Multi-level password-protected field and computer programming options.
- Meets or exceeds APCO P25 specifications, including interoperability.
Specially engineered for managing multi-unit, wide-area emergency response, the new DPH-CMD puts you in command with 500 channels, 25 users groups with up to 20 channels per group, and true digital-analog mixed-mode operations.
Loaded with robust feature sets and advanced functionality, yet easy to use, customize and program, the DPH-CMD combines proven rock-solid reliability with extreme versatility. It offers a new Command Group feature that allows you to create a custom command group on the fly, a user pick list of 32 code guard tones for field selection, a new enhanced two-line display, and a new keypad for simplified field programming - plus Tactical Scan Group, cloning and FLASH technology.
- Meets or exceeds APCO P25 specifications, including FDMA Common Air Interface compatibility, emergency group calls, and unit-to-unit calls with auto-callback
- 136-174 MHz VHF expanded frequency range
- 5/2 watts RF output
- Superior audio quality and clarity
- Weatherproof design
- Optional DES/AES Digital Encrytion - FIPS vaidation for secure encryption.
- Longer life between battery charges/changes - over 19 hours with high-capacity lithium-ion battery
- Meets tough MIL-STD 810 and approved by the Calif. Dept. of Forestry
- Channel and priority (dual priority) scan, talkback scan